Friday, February 11, 2011

Damn...I got sucked in

Ok so I've always heard about this blog situation, but had never given it any much attention.  Well tonight I got drunk enough to actually create one.  While skyping with two friends they talked me through creating this.  Thanks Ruford and Passarella. I think this is actually an artifact of how sad my life has become.  Tonight we finished up our regular season for our high schools basketball team.  Talk about wanting to commit suicide.  Glad its over.  Grubbed out on some El Sombrero and margaritas and at home drinking beers and blogging now.  Really sad right.  Well I cant end a blog without mentioning an awkward moment.  Tonight, while in the restaurant, I was walking in and a girl said, "hey, whats up, how are you?"  I was like ok, whats up, how you doing (Ross on friends voice).  She said you look very nice tonight.  I, of course, turned red and said so do you, thinking this is about a 20-24 year old girl flirting with me.  Then out of nowhere she says Mr. Garner and this is when I realize that this girl is a student at my school in the eleventh grade.  Ahhh FML!!!!  Well better luck next time.  Here's to tonight and these cold beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Stay humble fackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment